pay through the nose是什么意思，pay through the nose怎么读
pay through the nose基本解释
pay through the nose的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- You 'll have to pay through the nose for those antiques .
- Don 't pay through the nose when you buy the furniture .
- Country people have to pay through the nose for their goods .
- There was a shortage of tractors if you found one for sale you had to pay through the nose .
- Small firms in both countries are suffering from a drought in bank finance ; when they can borrow they pay through the nose .
- Well you don 't have to pay through the nose at stamford auto .
- Rich people will pay through the nose for one pictures sometimes more than five million dollars .
- It 's a nice apartment but we have to pay through the nose of it .
- They have to pay through the nose for health care and for decent education for their children .
- Perhaps most astonishing of all to english eyes the germans do not ask their public to pay through the nose for subscription television either .
pay through the nose相邻词汇