pace off是什么意思，pace off怎么读
- In addition the pace of earnings growth is tailing off .
- You will want to be very careful not to pace off of somebody that is too fast or too slow .
- If you want to know how far it is from the school to the post office just pace it off .
- More often he 'd simply pace and finally skulk off to his tree stump perhaps to worry alone .
- Technology and the fast pace of life is killing off romance in britain according to a survey of how we tell each other how we feel .
- However the pace of decline levelled off and food prices the main driver of chinese inflation picked up .
- The pace of construction is still way off from levels seen in a healthy economy but market analysts were optimistic about the report .
- The pace of our activity gradually eased off .
- While they are savoring a coffee at a leisured pace they are actually showing off !
- The pace of this change has certainly caught many hotels off guard .