off the track是什么意思，off the track怎么读
off the track基本解释
off the track的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- A small laser sensor for instance is mounted underneath a racing car 's chassis to bounce a beam off the track surface in order to calculate the down-force being exerted on the vehicle .
- What you just said is completely off the track .
- The car spun right off the track .
- You can help the kid off the track more than on it .
- He wandered off the track to take a look .
- I almost got kicked off the track team because I flirted too much instead of doing the practices .
- He doesn 't want to change his lifestyle off the track .
- Carl was way off the track though we advised him again and again .
- Police arrived about 15 minutes later and carried him off the track .
- We are losing aerodynamics all the time but you follow another car and you just understeer off the track .
off the track相邻词汇