n.黑种人，黑人( Negro的名词复数 )
- Efforts to colonise negroes , with their consent , will be continued .
- No one knew his history , and about him the negroes had conjured up every sort of fancy .
- She cared for her parents and other needy relatives , turning her residence into the home for indigent and aged negroes .
- I suspected at the time and now realize that the riots were perhaps the most significant massive action taken by northern negroes .
- Anti-war activists told them that the war was not being fought to save the union , but to free negro slaves . The activists said the freed negroes would move north and take jobs away from whites .