- A mote it is to trouble the mind 's eye .
- I do bless and consecrate this creature of water , so mote it be .
- America creating opportunities to meaningfully mote excellence in technology , education , and science act .
- While he doesn 't think thompson 's case is proven , mote has no doubt that the climate is changing and that humans are largely responsible ; he just doesn 't think kilimanjaro 's glaciers are being melted out of existence .
- Commencement of crime enforcement is a controversial issue of theoretical criminal law , while in judicial practice it is even mote difficult for cognizance in complex cases .