make off with是什么意思，make off with怎么读
make off with基本解释
make off with的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- I make off with a few free squirt guns .
- But knowing that the mischievous youngsters would make off with his boots if he left them on the ground he tied them to his waist-band before he started the climb .
- Are the risks worth the rewards for say a high-tech manufacturer that spots a lucrative market niche in china but that could lose its entire global business if thieves make off with its intellectual property ?
- Should you do so you will be able to make off with any loot that has been left behind by less fortunate would-be dragon slayers of the past .
- If you were really going to go and steal something from the palace museum there 's a lot more valuable things you could make off with ms smith said .
- Professional shoplifters have managed to make off with such unlikely merchandise as large rolled rugs decorative trees and kayaks .
- When the people left their huts he would steal in and make off with their plantains or fish .
- Make sure he doesn 't try to palm you off with faulty goods .
- An enterprising thief in a crowded parking lot or garage can make off with enough converters to clear $ 2000or $ 3000 in half an hour .
- If you were really going to go and steal something from the palace museum there 's a lot more valuable things you could make off with smith said .
make off with相邻词汇