make much of是什么意思，make much of怎么读
make much of基本解释
make much of的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- You can of course expand on this to make much of your environment more spring or summer-like .
- All this could make much of the current forest area inhospitable to trees .
- It doesn 't make much of a difference whether a teacher speaks british or american english .
- More importantly creating this network is highly unlikely to make much of a dent in transportation mode splits .
- Consider china where many hospitals make much of their income from selling the drugs they prescribe .
- The defense will undoubtedly make much of this fact .
- Local authorities make much of their revenue by converting farming or residential land to commercial use .
- So selling alcon a highly profitable business will not make much of a dent .
- What the video-games industry has done is to make much of this activity better and more convenient for the players .
- The basic idea behind pinterest - which lets you create and share collections of stuff you like in any category you choose - has been tried before by start-ups that didn 't make much of a mark .
make much of相邻词汇