make down是什么意思，make down怎么读
- Such people area very powerful force because even with innocent jokes and comments they can make youslow down or even stop moving towards your goals .
- That could make waves down at the docks where ships are hauling in rocks and sand from canada and cement from china .
- Don 't you make mecome down there after you .
- You gonna make meget down on one knee ?
- I think I could make it down unassisted .
- Sit down or I 'll make you sit down !
- Please make a down payment of 2000 yuan now . And you 'll pay the rest on delivery .
- But he played down specific worries about a souring of home mortgages since home buyers in china must make a down payment of at least 30 percent .
- However in order to produce efficiently and make cost down cell quality is usually sacrificed and instable to lithium cell or battery manufacturers .
- I will get together all the nations and make them come down into the valley of jehoshaphat ; and there I will take up with them the cause of my people and of my heritage israel whom they have sent wandering among the nations and of my land which has been parted by them .