lead by the nose是什么意思，lead by the nose怎么读
lead by the nose基本解释
lead by the nose的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- Paul lets his wife lead him by the nose .
- You 're not going to lead me again by the nose !
- We can lead her by the nose ; she has no will of her own .
- We can lead her by the nose because she has no will of her own .
- Don 't let anyone lead you by the nose ; use your own judgement and do the right thing .
- Don 't let other people lead you around by the nose . You 'll get along a lot better in life if you use your own judgment .
- When I passed by at seven in the morning on my way to school the body was still lying on the sidewalk in a patch of dried blood the face destroyed by the lead that had shattered its nose and come out one ear .
- Remember son don 't let other people lead you around by the nose . You 'll get along a lot better in life if you use your own judgment and do what you yourself think is the right thing .
lead by the nose相邻词汇