keep at是什么意思，keep at怎么读
- You 've just got to keep at it then .
- If I keep at it I might even become a world class boggle player .
- I resolved to keep at it until he came around .
- Disregard the others and keep at it .
- There 'll be joint training exercises for a new anglo-french rapid reaction force and the two countries have also agreed to keep at least one aircraft carrier at sea at all times .
- Business is very simple : sell at a profit and keep at it .
- This is hardly the image of the dangerous tribal people that the great wall was built to keep at bay .
- Now we need to keep at it .
- A. the volume of money in circulation should keep at a level beneficial to stabilizing the value of the rmb and to economic growth .
- I won 't iook the other way if you keep at it .