in and out是什么意思，in and out怎么读
in and out基本解释
in and out的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- But all other routes in and out are tightly controlled .
- The challenge was figuring out how to maintain that temperature with fans streaming in and out of the facility .
- Beijing has controls preventing money flowing in and out of the mainland for investment purposes .
- The neighbourhoods in which they live end up permanently destabilised by the frequent circulation of adults in and out of prison .
- Puts were flowing like water in and out of our green portfolio .
- Riders of motorcycles and bicycles often ignore traffic lights and weave in and out of traffic .
- The children were in and out all afternoon .
- One good transition effect for modal windows is fading in and out .
- National newspapers covered it in detail including dramatic confrontations between darrow and bryan both in and out of the courtroom .
- Vtron 's customers include azerbaijan 's air traffic control centre and chinese police departments which combine vtron 's technology with their closed-circuit surveillance systems to zoom in and out of street corners .
in and out相邻词汇