- Her hair , an anachronistic tawny blonde , is piled high on her head , stabilised by numerous hairpins .
- He recalls his first time navigating the " beautiful and frightening " hairpins turns of the famous karakorum highway .
- Birthstones are also stunning when mounted in watches , brooches , and hairpins for those who rarely wear rings or necklaces .
- Standing in his crowded warehouse , near boxes of neutrogena sun block , hairpins , toothbrushes and a wide assortment of cosmetics , mr. yang says business could not be better .
- Meg 's high-heeled slippers were very tight and hurt her , though she would not own it , and jo 's nineteen hairpins all seemed stuck straight into her head , which was not exactly comfortable , but , dear me , let us be elegant or die .