get even是什么意思，get even怎么读
- Had you wanted to get even with your boss you should have made sure there was good cause for him to leave with empty hands .
- The strong case is that if america leaves things will get even worse .
- But since the senate has an even stronger rural bias than the house and requires a supermajority of 60 to avoid filibusters things could get even messier .
- I was expecting all kinds of objections to be raised during our presentations we did not get even one .
- China 's outbound investment already hit records the first half of the year and a few mega-ipos now in the works in greater china suggest the second half could get even more interesting .
- Surveys suggest they will get even scarcer .
- But indebted countries that import a lot of food such as neighbouring burundi are likely to get even poorer .
- As fewer people actually do any cooking - because prepared dishes at supermarkets meal-prep kitchens and restaurants will get even cheaper - the remaining brave cooks are going a little mad scientist .
- The best way to get even is to forget ......
- Can we get even closer ?