fasten upon是什么意思，fasten upon怎么读
- As his aunt would not let him tease his sick brother he began to fasten himself upon her .
- And they tied unto it a lace of blue to fasten it on high upon the mitre ; as the lord commanded moses .
- We have received one or two communications the object of which is to fasten the crime of the late atrocity upon mennais .
- Blessed is any weight however overwhelming which god has been so good as to fasten with his own hand upon our shoulders .
- Nothing tender nothing sympathetic had ever had a chance to fasten upon it -- no windsown blossom no familiar softening moss .
- Writer and away from the story.317 richard wright wrote that he wanted to fasten the reader upon words so firmly that he would forget words and be conscious only ofhisresponse .