face with是什么意思，face with怎么读
- She fanned her face with a newspaper .
- He flooded his face with anxiety .
- This resolves many issues that other frameworks face with browser back button behavior or deep linking issues .
- Yesterday was humanity 's first chance to come face to face with one such ancestor and a remarkable ancient relative at that .
- Talk about chummage face to face with house-owner !
- One day when she found a t-shirt that she felt was too skimpy she smacked me hard in the face with a shoe splitting my lip .
- He didn 't mention the fact that he 'd twice sprayed himself in the face with his own mace while working there .
- An older-looking soldier I took to be the squad leader ran over screaming and clocked me in the face with his fist .
- He sat face to face with me .
- Your graffiti friends hit him in the face with a bottle .