earn a living是什么意思，earn a living怎么读
earn a living基本解释
1. 赚钱过活 维持生计
earn a living的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- So churchill had to earn a living which he did by writing .
- All counter-revolutionaries should be given a chance to earn a living so that the can start anew .
- He does not make emotional decisions he is not hindered by a sense of loyalty he plays football to earn a living for himself and his family .
- I only am earn a living the very tired person .
- The balls are hand-stitched by unionized pakistani workers who earn a living wage .
- The way they earn a living may also remain unchanged : investor - or regulator-pays alternatives have conflicts of interest too .
- They can usually earn a living having typically worked on building sites since they were ten .
- But ma knew that his land was worth more mission hills he claimed paid the government five times what he had received for it and he wasn 't sure how he 'd earn a living in the future without his orchard .
- But even as they strive to earn a living and hopefully save or invest for the future congress and the federal reserve bank are working insidiously against them .
- What do you do to earn a living ?
earn a living相邻词汇