deduce from是什么意思，deduce from怎么读
- What do you deduce from these facts ?
- What do you deduce from the fact that the request was actually made ?
- Dr prance 's version uses ultra-sensitive electrodes to record the effects of bodily electrical signals on the ambient electric fields that pervade a room and deduce from that what is going on .
- Deduce from it you who wish to think and grow rich the secret of the ford millions if you can .
- But if it is hard to fix the precise instant the subtle step when the mind opted for death it is easier to deduce from the act itself the consequences it implies .
- What can you deduce from his words ?
- What can you deduce from the scene ?
- They have to deduce from the shape of each bone what the muscles were like .
- I deduce from the large crowd that the speaker is very popular .
- We can deduce from the comments that people pay great attention to this issue .