cast down是什么意思，cast down怎么读
- He was cast down by the sad news .
- The girl cast down her eyes modestly when she was praised .
- The city was cast down during the siege .
- He has been very much cast down by his failure in the examination .
- Perceiving their simplicity he cast down a huge log into the lake .
- True believers must cast down the temples of the false gods .
- They cried unto the lord forever and lifted up their eyes forever they were cast down forever .
- Cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of israel and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger !
- The wicked have drawn out the sword and have bent their bow to cast down the poor and needy and to slay such as be of upright conversation .
- He felt cast down when he discovered the fate of the breakthrough clone .