beg off是什么意思，beg off怎么读
- She promise to come and help but have since beg off .
- She had to beg off for a week because of her illness .
- I 'm afraid I am going to have to beg off from your dinner invitation .
- I told you when you signed on for this that you were in it for the duration and now you 've come to me twice and tried to beg off !
- Hung-chien dreaded giving lectures and was going to beg off on some pretext . Then to his chagrin his father readily accepted the invitation for him .
- I beg your pardon madam but ...... get off !
- I felt him beg for more as he untied my bra and slipped my pants off .
- I ll take you clothes off slowly while you cry and beg for me to stop .
- Oh so ah thank you it does assume that I think about the other beg lending institutions they will check to my lender has not paid off once it ?
- She loved to hear me often switching off the radio to beg me to sing it one more time .