at a word是什么意思，at a word怎么读
at a word基本解释
at a word的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- I can mount his enthusiasm at a word .
- I have seen you tremble and lose countenance at a word .
- At a word from him you can be fired you know .
- Evidently his wife was not going to patch up peace at a word .
- Laugh at a word that translates you .
- At a word my husband will come .
- At a word from his owner the dog moved to heel .
- At a word he came to take the situation at hand .
- At a word from their teacher the children started to tidy away their books .
- He is all-powerful even with the king ; he would crush you at a word .
at a word相邻词汇