- Governments must do more to track potentially abusive transactions , even if they benefit .
- It would be responsible for protecting people from unfair and abusive practices with borrowing and investing .
- In my research trying to understand why abusive programs were able to continue operating after dozens of people had gone public with their stories of harm , I found a commonality in every case .
- After all , abusive tax arbitrage is merely a way for companies and banks to acquire subsidies from unsuspecting taxpayers .
- The politicised and abusive chinese legal system has just been given a seal of approval by one of its most respected and progressive counterparts in the west .