vt.宣告…无罪，赦免…的罪行，宽恕…的罪行；不受责难，免除责任 [义务] ,开脱（罪责）
- In any case it does not absolve china from its duty to treat fleeing north koreans humanely .
- None of this is to absolve governments and regulators of responsibility for the crash .
- She has learned how to absolve those who mocked , vilified and condemned her .
- The act of resignation , moreover , cannot absolve him of responsibility for what happened on his watch .
- Unlike the many absentees in my class who often abstained from attending the boring lectures , I dare not absolve myself from this responsibility .