a good many是什么意思，a good many怎么读
a good many基本解释
a good many的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- The conservative movement or body of opinion can accommodate a considerable diversity of views on a good many subjects there being no test act or thirty-nine articles of the conservative creed .
- A good many people see that as a threat . I want to see it as an opportunity .
- A good many things have happened since we left .
- I made a good many friends there .
- Although there are a good many resorts that have been around as long .
- A good many of them have cars .
- A good many students have passed the exam .
- Shakespeare has expressed this idea more graphically in his passage about the seven stages of life and a good many chinese writers have said about the same thing .
- A good many people have lost their homes in the big earthquake .
- She carried a small bundle of matches in her hand and a good many more in her tattered apron .
a good many相邻词汇