- She wanted our general to kill his beautiful daughter , iphigenia .
- Partly out of hatred for his sacrificing their daughter iphigenia .
- According to greek mythology , the noble iphigenia was sacrificed so that the warships could have a fair wind to troy .
- His wife clytemnestra and his lovely daughter iphigenia made a pathetic appeal for mercy , but they found agamemnon cold and unsympathetic .
- He was the seer who foretold the necessity of sacrificing iphigenia before the greeks went for the trojan war .