n. 在乡村住的人，村民( villager的名词复数 )
- Sitting among his fellow villagers from khapi , perched high up in the bolivian andes , he seems to delight in cracking jokes .
- But it seems that such a delight disappeared soon after a chat in the street . According to my fellow villagers , two stories occurred here .
- The villagers , by contrast , have suffered from bad conditions , drought , rampant unemployment , and the corruption and bullying of state officials .
- While I still consider myself a village girl from lanxi , I am conflicted because I shudder to think that I could become one of my fellow villagers and live that dreadful life of theirs .
- On national holiday , back home , I saw the increasing fellow villagers driving cars in the village near the yellow river , although they didn 't change much on their dressing . To my delight , they began to drive a car worth over 200.000 yuan .