n.学会会员( academician的名词复数 )；院士；大学生；学者
- For many traditional academicians , this question might even seem out of place .
- She challenged russian academicians , intellectuals , and " new democrats " for irresponsibility and failure of nerve .
- He emphasized that economic theory was not a game played by clever academicians , but was a powerful tool to analyze the real world .
- We need experts in various medical fields to work with the fda on both the design and review of clinical trials . Providing research funding or other incentives to leading academicians and industry scientists is one way to get these experts involved .
- While roi is not the only worthwhile dependent measure and is very difficult to estimate precisely as it pertains to promotion , it is surely one very much of interest to academicians and practitioners .