- This blog has already posted about " chinglish " and the wildly funny mistranslations that stem from it .
- The new regulation by the general administration of press and publication earlier this week banned the use of chinglish buzzwords created by netizens for publishing in the chinese language .
- But radtke says the chinese are increasingly supportive of his efforts , as they have come to understand that he believes chinglish is in fact enriching the english language .
- He insists that his interest in chinglish is about " passion not mockery " , and most online groups seem to echo this , looking upon chinglish with affection rather than scorn .
- He participated actively in china 's campaign to clean up chinglish for the 2008 olympics , and he guesses that he has corrected at least one million mistranslations in the process .