weigh up是什么意思，weigh up怎么读
- The two clash often and in each case you have to weigh up two competing evils .
- Experts believe this is because their minds were given the time to weigh up all the pros and cons .
- Apples from that orchard can weigh up to one kilogram .
- A pineapple can weigh up to 10 kilograms .
- I recently spoke to smee and to edwin latter director of the link cash machine network to weigh up the risks .
- Beijing must also weigh up a growing web of other interests in the middle east that could affect its approach .
- Women were a little more complicated and likely to weigh up the pros and cons before settling on their choice .
- While economists probe the relationship between economic and political liberalisation experts on international relations weigh up the relationship between economic and military power .
- It is difficult to weigh up the damage the drones have inflicted on jihadists against the campaign of terrorism they have ostensibly provoked .
- We must weigh up the matter .