upon a thought是什么意思，upon a thought怎么读
upon a thought基本解释
upon a thought的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- The fit is momentary ; upon a thought he will again be well .
- Once upon a time she was thought to be the most talented actress in the country .
- Their shrill repeated birdlike chirp is usually made upon sensing a threat but is also thought to be used as a mating call by females .
- Once upon a time I thought ambition was a good thing .
- He stood up upon a thought and went out of the house .
- Once upon a time I thought I was put on earth to save my sister .
- Once upon a time and more than once physicists thought they had the universe solved .
- He thought it over and over and finally hit upon a good idea .
- Once upon a time people thought that scary unexpected phenomena like thunder and lightning must be caused by the wrath of the gods .
- He replied to a question from olney that broke in upon his train of thought .
upon a thought相邻词汇