- Then they attached a gps tracking device to the vehicle 's underside .
- The last two screws to remove is the one at the underside of the base .
- He and other team members will drill through the ice to measure the underside of the ice and the ocean and currents beneath it .
- Ikea said customers who had bought the chair , which retails for 10.99 in the uk , should check the model number on the underside of the seat .
- Heat from the sun will raise the temperature of the air and the soil as the air becomes saturated , water condenses on the underside of the plastic and runs down into the container .