score off是什么意思，score off怎么读
- I hate conversations where people try to score off each other .
- It is not difficult to score off him in an argument .
- She know how to score off people who ask difficult question .
- Why does she constantly try to score off her sister ?
- He was always trying to score off his teachers .
- I hate conversation where people try to score off each other .
- If he had wanted to score off robert there were so many better ways than this .
- During the debate he managed to score off his opponent with ample evidence .
- She couldn 't make a score off his opponent who seemed to know all her arguments already .
- Ryan says a teacher tried to score off him .