scare up是什么意思，scare up怎么读
- I could hardly scare up ten shillings .
- Scare up all the men you can and put them to work at once .
- So now you 're running around trying to scare up a scapegoat ?
- Financing was hard to scare up and deals were smaller and rarer .
- And the mainstream media manages to scare up some scoops of its own like cnn 's video of jackson rehearsing three days before he died .
- I 'll try and scare some up for you .
- You did give me a scare creeping up on me like that !
- Is that why you brought me here ? To scare me into giving up ?
- God damn it faith don 't scare me like this . Wake up !
- Banks forced to raise their capital bases will not want to scare away shareholders by loading up on italian paper .