rise in the world是什么意思，rise in the world怎么读
rise in the world基本解释
rise in the world的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- China 's rise in the world was not achieved through war or aggression but through exchanges and trading .
- Thanks mainly to the rise in the world oil price the government 's budget has risen by 163 % since 2007 when mr correa took office .
- This new job offered andrew a wonderful opportunity to rise in the world .
- If one would rise in the world he must be faithful and diligent in this calling .
- He firmly determined to rise in the world whatever it took .
- If ever I saw a girl who was due to rise in the world it 's you .
- I hope that if I ever rise in the world I shall still regard my former friends as worthy of consideration .
- He is firmly determined to rise in the world whatever it took .
- He had at that time no notion of trying to rise in the world .
- I had been certain that he would rise in the world .
rise in the world相邻词汇