pass down是什么意思，pass down怎么读
- Did he pass down the fleur-de-lis ? Is that how you found this ?
- A mother would pass down weaving traditions to her daughter .
- They often use folksongs to pass down their history .
- Pass down the bus and make room for more passengers .
- Natural disposition is like chromosome it will integrate and pass down .
- There should be some small warm and touch stories pass down from generation to generation in my perfect university .
- Attendants also regularly pass down each car selling soft drinks snacks or excellent hot sweet indian tea ( garam chai ) for a few rupees .
- You must pass down my teachings and prepare this land for the perils ahead .
- Don 't forget that kim jong ii just had a major stroke and don 't think for a minute that his plan to pass down his crown to one of his sons is a sure thing .
- The purpose of native history education is to guide students to understand past of the native land to pass down to the descendants enhance their thoughts of history and foster the citizen morality and world value .