- The impact of cadmium and chlorpyrifos soil pollution on physiological and biochemical characteristics of the investigated pakchoi was related to plant growth stage .
- Results were as follows :( 1 ) The shoot dry weight and the amount of Zn accumulation can reflect better the differences of capacity to acquire zinc from soils among six pakchoi cultivars .
- Encrusting the seeds of cabbage , broccoli and pakchoi could increase the seed weight by 15 % ~ 50 % and the seed volume by 50 % ~ 100 % , and improve the germination percentage , germination vigor and germination index of the seeds , in which the germination index of encrusted broccoli seeds was very significantly different from the check \'s and the germination index of encrusted cabbage seeds was significantly different from the check \'s.
- Selenium promotes energy metabolism of pakchoi cabbage under salt-stress .
- Effect of nitrogen level on yield and qualities of pakchoi