lack in是什么意思，lack in怎么读
- Lack in communication is directly proportional to a strained marriage .
- What they lack in experience they make up for in passion .
- Although these data will not be as accurate as those taken on the ground what they lack in precision will be more than made up for in coverage .
- Market watchers say the buying spree by mutual funds has been underpinned by one belief : what many companies lack in profit and cash flow they make up for with their close relationship to local-government authorities that would step in to repay their debts if needed .
- Bear markets in bonds tend to be less spectacular than those in equities but what they lack in depth they compensate for in length .
- What you might lack in mass appeal pales in comparison to the loyalty you 'll have from those five like-minded people .
- May you realise that waht you feel you lack in one regard be compensated for in another .
- It is an excellent choice for those who lack in finances or are always sick .
- But where these films lack in such things as say plot they often makeup for their cinematic shortcomings with explicit nudity .
- He seems to lack in zeal at work .