have a bearing on是什么意思，have a bearing on怎么读
have a bearing on基本解释
3. 与... 有关
have a bearing on的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- Could online fantasy games actually have a bearing on the real world ?
- Exposure to emerging markets could have a bearing on what stocks prove to be defensive .
- However the vast majority of you ( my readers ) are not evil and your flaws are very slight in the grand scheme of things ( as in they shouldn 't have a bearing on how much you like yourself ) .
- Moreover he does not believe that class sizes have a bearing on pupil achievement .
- Online fantasy games actually have a bearing on the real world ?
- Is there anything you can tell me that might have a bearing on all this ?
- The council offered its views on the document as clearly it would have a bearing on the provision of legal aid .
- However these two factors do not apparently reassure markets where crude prices have a bearing on growth .
- Her words could also have a bearing on a criminal trial if prosecutors decide to embark on one .
- The chinese offering steel to indian markets will have a bearing on us mr roongta said .
have a bearing on相邻词汇