hardly when是什么意思，hardly when怎么读
- My husband laughed a lot hardly when my son finished ! My son and I can 't help laughing too !
- Hardly when I got ready to continue the topic I talked with my friend the telephone rang !
- Hardly when opening afternoon there may be slightly push-up but then the index will keep on falling .
- We had hardly start when it began to rain .
- We had hardly arrived when it began to rain .
- She 'd hardly begun when she heard someone running up the stairs .
- While the firm is hardly unique when it comes to manager selection and portfolio construction it claims to have unusually tough internal controls .
- Colour and sex are hardly relevant when appointing somebody to a job .
- We hardly recognized him when he came back from the war .
- Julia hardly recognized jill when they met .