hand to hand是什么意思，hand to hand怎么读
hand to hand基本解释
hand to hand的用法和例句提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义解释
- The bricks were passed from hand to hand .
- His manuscript another life was first published in samizdat with underground copies passed hand to hand .
- The paper was passed from hand to hand .
- Fighting hand to hand requires skill and technique .
- There is a danger that risks may be passed from hand to hand and end up with unreliable companies or even inadvertently back in the hands of the original insurer .
- The two soldiers fought hand to hand until one fell badly wounded .
- The natives were so impressed by this strange piece of paper that they passed it from hand to hand without anyone attempting to cash it .
- Returning to the united states they wrote articles preached lectured and passed key documents from hand to hand for study by other black leaders .
- Look at an ancient coin under ordinary light and the chances are that its features worn down by its passage from hand to hand will be hard to make out .
- The use of money as a communications medium distributing words and images as it passes from hand to hand is ancient .
hand to hand相邻词汇