v.凝视，注视( gaze的现在分词 )
- If they only knew my power , he thought , gazing out at the city .
- Often , as I went past her room , I would observe kate sitting in her chair , scrapbooks on her lap , gazing sadly at pictures of chris .
- Countering these grim statistics were the pictures of ronan , playing on the beach with his brothers , liam and quinn , laughing with his parents and gazing into the camera with his shocking blue eyes .
- The men looked into the eyes of actresses they considered beautiful for an average of 8.2 seconds , but that dropped to 4.5 seconds when gazing at those they rated less attractive , the journal archives of sexual behavior reported .
- Heidi was again sitting on the ground , silently gazing at the blue bell-shaped flowers , as they glistened in the evening sun , for a golden light lay on the grass and flowers , and the rocks above were beginning to shine and glow .