envious of是什么意思，envious of怎么读
- But both men and women are equally envious of a rival 's social skills .
- Previously he was obviously envious of my success .
- These bad habits include being haughty being quarrelsome and being envious of others .
- You call never be happy if you feel envious of other people .
- Goldman 's rivals have long been envious of its prowess . Some of them may soon be empathising with its plight .
- Upstairs I 'm envious of you .
- I was envious of those student .
- I was just envious of him .
- They argue that being envious of another 's achievements is painful .
- His colleagues admired him but they were envious of his public success .