endowed with是什么意思，endowed with怎么读
- We were endowed with incredible potential for learning new things .
- Endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health .
- They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood .
- He wants the prime minister to be directly elected and endowed with strong powers .
- There are relatively few types of spore-forming organisms especially endowed with heat resistant properties but these account for most of the spoilage potential in canning .
- She is endowed with film star looks .
- And endowed with magical powers .
- But what if they are endowed with expression limbs or actions as human being ?
- That they are endowed with such rich humanity is as much a pixar trademark as the painstakingly modeled surfaces or the classical virtual camerawork and editing .
- The researchers also detected higher levels of the enzyme in the eggs of calorie-restricted mothers so it could be that their offspring are simply endowed with the stuff .