decide upon是什么意思，decide upon怎么读
- We are still trying to decide upon an venue .
- Before you begin with the report wizard you need to decide upon a data source .
- How to decide upon the relationship of the family numbers then ?
- Those that stay to build the vision of civilization that you together decide upon is that the new world ?
- The easiest way to decide upon the meaning of a word is from the way the word is used in the sentence .
- After she had obliterated four years with that sentence they could decide upon the more practical measures to be taken .
- I would suggest that you look at the squad and decide upon a basic style of play to employ .
- Yes but I think we should decide upon the length of this contract .
- Where congress has delegated regulatory authority to an administrative agency that agency should decide upon public policy in the area not federal judges .
- Earlier this week a state department spokesman said it was a matter for pakistan to decide upon .