adopt as是什么意思，adopt as怎么读
- We must break away from convention and adopt as many advanced techniques as possible .
- The christian coalition should adopt as their mascot the white-handed gibbon with his perfect nuclear family of one loyal gibbette and several gibblets .
- In the period from about 1400 to about 1600 which we shall adopt as the period of the renaissance .
- What will it adopt as its national anthem ?
- Which standpoint should you adopt as the basis of your own core values ?
- In that year mr earnshaw travels to liverpool where he finds a homeless gypsy boy of about seven whom he decides to adopt as his son .
- This has proven especially true with social networking the one area cyber-gurus and wealth watchers were sure the rich would adopt as their own .
- Her unwillingness to budge on this issue proved a harbinger of the style she would adopt as prime minister .
- To improve communications many global companies are trying to adopt english as an official language .
- The company shall adopt renminbi as its bookkeeping base currency but may also adopt